Simple Jump Rope Benefits
The jump rope is a very versatile and convenient tool. Here’s a quick snapshot of some of the benefits of jumping we’ll be covering in this post.
- Boosted fat burning: Research has shown that jumping rope can help you burn roughly 1,300 calories per hour and our case studies have proven it.
- Increased muscle engagement: With heavy jump ropes, you engage more muscle groups with every workout, leading to faster results.
- Improved cardio: jumping rope can raise your heart rate two to three times faster than other exercises and offer the same aerobic building benefits as running with less impact on the joints.
- Improved mental sharpness: jumping rope helps with the development of the left and right hemispheres of your brain, which further enhances spatial awareness, improves reading skills, increases memory and makes you more mentally alert.
- The fun factor: jumping rope is a fun way to achieve your fitness goals. It’s fun to work on new skills, like double unders and cross-overs. It’s fun to be able to take it on the road and do your workouts anywhere. It’s fun to share with a partner.